We'd like to think that installing telecom would be as easy as an Amazon order, just click and done, but that's not always the case!
While most installations run smoothly, sometimes delays with your order can occur if a telecom provider runs into issues prior to the installation of your services.
Common Installation Issues
After your order, prior to installation:
• No site survey was performed on your building prior to installation
• Construction costs were underestimated by your provider
• Network routes or maps conflict between provider’s databases
• You already have an existing account or order with your provider
• Incorrect or missing information, computer error or user error, etc.
These types of issues could possibly increase the cost of your installation. If your carrier does not solely absorb any increased installation costs, you would typically be notified by your provider of your options to either pay any difference or cancel the order without termination fees.
Please review the service agreement with your provider to better understand the terms and conditions governing your agreement.
Who to Contact
Please note that Telecom.live is only a platform connecting you with telecom providers that offer services. Telecom.live does not manage or communicate installation status or installation issues regarding your order. Please communicate with your service provider for all information regarding installation.